Wednesday 9 September 2015

Good McMorning

Back again, now with some lovely picture updates.

After many sessions of 'suggesting' that Emma puts a post up, she is still hesitant (shocking I know!) so in the mean time I shall pop up some of her current WiPs.

First up we have old mate McMorning him self. The good old unscrupulousness Scotsman who is the head of the Guilds morgue:


I must say that I quite enjoy the additional blood leaking picket, the mind just, irksomely boggles as to what little tid bits he has plopped into there..

A slightly more angled shot, where would any crazed mortician without some lovely blood splatter and stains.

Next up we have the Fraken-I mean Flesh Construct I believe it is called, we actually have a couple of WiP shots working up to the completed model (sans the base).

SO we have a good build up of a quite sickly skin tone and the silvers started to be picked out.
Bit more detail is being filled out here also. It also always gets me how Emma can get the colours to come out nicely with only minimal washes and glazes, where as I practically dip my models into the washes and hope for the best.
And here we have the end result. I apologise for the colouration, I believe the hue may be a bit out, hence the skin having a much more greenish tone than before.

Also a shot from behind to show off the additional wires added:

I'll leave it there so one isn't too inundated with the morbid curiosities of McMorning's morgue, next post we should have some pics of some pups and a couple of Nurses. I will also try and get some of my WiPs up that are nowhere near as far along as Emma's.




No comments:

Post a Comment